| Home | Links | a bad news (in french) | The rules (in french) |


Monday, June 26, 2006

A petition.

Just few word to inform you about a petition against the Reynolds'factory closure. So, if you're against this closure, follow this link ! The petition text is, in english :

I am against the closing or the reorganization of the factory Reynolds de Valence. There's no proof that this factory is not competitive.

There will be a meeting, Tuesday June 27, 2006, tomorrow with all the employees to decide what we will have to do.

posted by DiogenePasCynique ; 7:36 AM. Permanent link

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I‘m a salary I have and all the salaries have always worked seriously and have a real “savoir faire” every body know how to do. Several did that for more than 30 years …. I’m sure that our plant is an exceptional one, we need to be believe and encourage by the direction … We have to know what they prepared … with us …
I enjoy my job, we always work hard to be the best to develop new products, we are able to be competitive we need more time to prove….
Work we Asian countries it’s maybe less expensive for the workers cost but totally I’m sure it’s bad for The quality, The delays and The cost, if all the costs ( transports, trip for always check and explain …) are counted I’m sure it’s worse !!!! thanks to think about ….
(sorry for the language …)

1:49 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home | Top

Powered by
Blogger